Translate

Friday 17 August 2012

DOLA POSH.........PHOTOGRAPHER,MODEL AND ENTREPRENEUR



Dola Posh,real names Adelaja Adenike Ibidola.was born in Lagos.Student studying Marine Science at the University of Lagos, photographer, model and an entrepreneur.basic interest is photography; fast shutter speed, controlling light, nature and moments that stay the same way.



My life radiates around photography and cameras. In my world photography is happiness. I’m still discovering myself as a photographer, as a matter of fact, I just started shooting professionally in May 2012.






Talented,with qualities of a good photographer....Can do wonders with photography....



DOLA POSH........
Follow me on Twitter: @DolaPosh
Facebook: Ibi Dola
Contact details:+2347085170544


From www.werunthings.net....



No comments:

Post a Comment