Translate

Wednesday 5 June 2013

HONEY B JUST LIKE HONEY................



HONEY B IS THE DAUGHTHER OF THE GREAT KWAM 1,TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL ARTISTE,HONEY SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGEL,LISTEN TO HER SINGLES AND YOU FEEL WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT...

Full names?
Honey zainab Marshal
Educational background? 
Diploma in Music and BA Criminology Degree
You stayed almost all your life in the uk,how has that affect your music?
It's opened my ears to a lot of genres but mostly experiences which helps a lot when I write my songs.
What type of music do you play?
Contemporary Afrobeat
            What influence does your father,KWAM 1,has on your music career?
            The main influence is his audience are curious to hear if I've taken on Fuji music and if I'm any good. Lol
What have you learnt from him musically?
To be the best I've got to start from the very bottom then work my way up and Never sell myself short.
What inspires you?
Real life experiences. My family, mostly my mother.
What do you think about the nigerian music scene?
I think there is a lot of great talent in Nigeria, most of these talents probably don't even know how good they are. Its also really good to see a lot of females representing in what some might say is a male dominated industry.
Your single SEMPE is enjoying alot of airplay,how do you feel about it?
I feel so lucky and thankful for the support I've received with Sempe, it was the 1st Afro song I wrote and really happy with the feedbacks I got. It's even nicer to know that people appreciate my work on the song and not just because it features and is a remix of a well known Artist.
Name of your album?
Not ready to make an Album yet
Any dream collabos?
Yes, so many different Artists I'd like to work with, not sure who yet.
What record label are you signed on to?
I'm currently not signed on any label. Independent
What is your relationship with other female artiste?met anyone of them?
I recently met Tiwa Savage whilst she was shooting her videos in London and she was really nice.
Do you want to do any other thing aside singing?
I do some modelling work and Acting is something I've done and hope to peruse later on.
What challenges do you face as a female artiste?
Well! 1 of the challenges are getting other females to like you, then there's some issues in the industry with working or investing in female Artists for whatever reason. Its hard when your a female calling the shots and having to deal with sterotypes that a mans gotta make the final descion but its a growing industry and there are more support for the females now. Girl power...lol
What advice would you give to fellow artiste?
Always follow your heart and do u, not what every1 else is doing. Be unique and creative and never stop working hard. There's somebody out there who wants the same thing as you working just as hard and ready to take your spot. You gotta work for it and want it as much as u wan breath
Any international recording deals?
Not yet
Marriage?
Lol
Words for your fans...
Thank you soo much for all the love as support soo far I'm soo great full. Love ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment